What personal information do we collect?
- Information you provide. We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you enter a tournament, or when you supply information such as your address or phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our services. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as entering you in events, responding to your requests, customizing future notices for you, improving our website, and communicating with you.
- Computer information. Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are logged with Five Tool Youth. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from outside sources. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This information might include updated email and team information from Five Tool Youth or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next communication more accurately.
How do we use your information?
- Communications. We may send you communications from time to time, unless you choose to opt-out of receiving such communications. In addition, we might also send you special offers from other companies (rare). If we send you offers from other businesses, we do not share your personal information with them. The offers come directly through us. Please see the Subscribe or Unsubscribe section at the end of this policy for information on opting out.
- Agents. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include online payment processing to process credit card and direct bank payments. Only they have access to the financial information needed to perform their functions, and they do not disclose it to us or other parties. Their security measures are extremely high.
- Business Transfers. As we continue to develop our business, we might sell, buy, or merge with other organizations. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that we are acquired, customer information will be one of the transferred assets.
- Law Enforcement. If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information, then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We have invested in a Secure Certificate for this website to ensure your peace of mind that we are who we say we are.
- We use encryption to protect your information contained in our customer list.
- We use a firewall to protect against unlawful intrusion.
- We limit access to your information on a need to know basis.
- We have strong security protocols in place to protect your information, even from us.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.
Subscribe or Unsubscribe
It is your choice whether to receive emails or special offers from us. Use one of the methods below:
- Subscribe or unsubscribe using our subscription management form.
- Subscribe by sending a blank email from the email address you would like to subscribe with the subject subscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Unsubscribe by sending a blank email from the email address you want to unsubscribe with the subject unsubscribe to email@example.com.
We do not market products or services to children. If you are under 13, you may use the site only with involvement of a parent or guardian. Registered users must be 13 or above for regular registration.